[vc_row id=”nz-count-row” background_color=”#90c847″ background_image=”2911″ background_position=”Center center” padding_top=”75″ padding_bottom=”25″ video=”true” overlay_pattern=”14″][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”VIRTUALIZATION MANAGEMENT” font_container=”tag:h3|font_size:44|text_align:center|color:%23ffffff|line_height:1.3″ google_fonts=”font_family:Montserrat%3Aregular%2C700|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal” el_class=”mg-bottom-50″][vc_column_text color=”#ffffff” pt=”50″]
Virtualization projects are trendy but they may also seem expensive and challenging. At the same time, they offer a vital strategic business advantage. Synergy Gates’s goal is to meet and resolve those challenges, as well as bring substantial cost savings, increased IT capacity and business continuity advantages with optimized IT investments.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row autoheight=”true” background_color=”#f9f9f9″ padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″][vc_column extra_class=”custom-padding” margin_b=”false” pl=”” pr=”” pt=”90″ pb=”30″][vc_column_text]Synergy Gates consultants assist in all the aspects of virtualization from comprehensive IT infrastructure assessment and gap analysis, infrastructure planning and design, financial analysis (including licensing optimization), implementation and migration to ongoing management and maintenance using Microsoft, VMware, Parallels, and Sun virtualization solutions:[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″ margin_b=”false”][vc_single_image][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_single_image][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row padding_top=”100″ padding_bottom=”50″][vc_column][vc_column_text color=”#000000″ pt=”30″ pb=”40″]Virtualization may answer the toughest problems of the enterprise IT infrastructure and bring tangible business benefits.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text color=”#000000″ pt=”30″ pb=”40″]Issues[/vc_column_text]
- Underutilized hardware, data centers run out of space, increasing power costs
- System administration brings increasing cost of operations and is usually co-located with servers
- High-availability service level agreement (SLA) requirements
- Reducing equipment, facilities, and operating costs, achieving storage and energy efficiency
- Reduced system administration requirements, effective coordinating management and operations across virtualization environment
- Enhancing business continuity metrics by improving system manageability and security
- Requirements gathering
- High-level architecture development
- Knowledge transfer
- Detailed design
- Test, staging and validation plan
- Product acquisition and implementation plan
- Rollout and migration plan
- Designing of network architecture ready for virtualization;
- Backup and recovery;
- Network and server power backup;
- Virtualization road map development (including testing piece virtualization, planning of services interruption, licensing package optimization, monitoring and virtualization management tools implementation, and others).
- Creating virtual data centers on host servers;
- Physical-to-virtual and virtual-to-virtual server migration (based on VMware, Microsoft, Xen Server or Virtual Iron platforms);
- Special solutions for distributed servers consolidation (mail servers, database servers), hot and cold conversion;
- VM monitoring;
- VM optimization;
- VM backup and restore mechanisms.
VM storage optimization
The automated tracking process of over-allocated and possible outages VM storage enables clients to manage their existing storage more efficiently. After potential storage savings are estimated it’s time for rightsizing and fixing VMs which are running out of storage.
Optimizing VM performance
With the virtual machine performance going up, more virtual machines can be squeezed onto a host server, thereby achieving higher virtual machine density.
VM rightsizing automation
To reach better performance, the custom virtual appliance initiates a series of virtual machine re configurations (rightsizing) which continuously adjust to dynamic virtual infrastructure conditions.
Tell us about Your Project
Let us help you get your business online and grow it with passion
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″ margin_b=”false”][vc_column_text]