ENTERPRISE APPLICATION INTEGRATION
WHY INTEGRATE ?
According to Gartner’s research, 75% of corporates have 6+ different systems in their information environments. Handling multiple systems causes 3 MAIN PROBLEMS that may affect company’s performance:
Time loss and inadequate efforts for transferring process-related data from stage to stage.
- Missed or uncertain data, manual data consistency checksIT Strategy Development
- Manual data verification between different systems, repeating discrepancies, frequent corrections
- Practice of exporting/importing records to/from files or even manual input of data already contained in one system to other systems
Low information availability and huge efforts spent on data mining, aggregation and validation.
- Exchanging frequent e-mails to get or provide necessary information instead of having a single data access point
- Weak taxonomy and metadata management due to isolated data sources containing scraps of information
- The need to manually collect, aggregate or compare data in different corporate data sources for decision-making
Huge IT team efforts to support changes, systems maintenance, access rights management, etc.
- IT team is overloaded with user requests for data formalization, extraction and reporting automation
- Commonly, programming level is used to complete tasks instead of business objects and rules management
SYNERGYGATES INTEGRATION SERVICES
We provide a full range of integration services that enable our customers to accelerate business processes, eliminate ineffective routine operations, verify data validity and consistency across data warehouses, applications and geographical locations.
Analysis and Consulting
We provide a set of pre-project services to ensure a clear integration vision, transparent budget and deliverables, optimal technology choice and security concepts.
- Technology consulting
- Security consulting
- Information infrastructure audit and testing
- Project analysis and planning
- Integration architecture design
- Process and data modeling
Enterprise Service Bus Implementation
For large businesses that require end-to-end integration across dozens of automated processes and procedures, synergygates offers a full-cycle Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) implementation. We enable service-oriented architecture (SOA) based on the most up-to-date open-source and proprietary technologies.
You benefit from the full-cycle service delivered by synergygates which includes ESB deployment and stabilization, full technical documentation, further system improvements, IT team training, support and maintenance outsourcing.
We offer development and implementation of enterprise integration point that will connect your databases and applications to a central hub allowing data interchange and synchronization and enabling centralized data access and business process management.
This might be a suitable and cost-effective solution for SMBs and can be easily scaled and transformed to an ESB solution as your business grows.
We also offer Enterprise Portal Solutions that comprises data mining solutions and presentation layer providing single data access point to various corporate data sources.
Point-to-point Integration and Ad Hoc Solutions
To satisfy the ad hoc integration needs of our customers, who often aim to automate data interchange between two applications, or attach still isolated applications to already existing integrated environment, synergygates provides flexible solutions and services:
- custom API integration
- custom database connectors development
- custom middleware development
- customization and re-engineering of existing applications and frameworks to enable integration
- Java Business Integration
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
- SAP Netweaver
- AquaLogic ESB
- Open ESB
- IBM Websphere
- Apache Synapse
- Apache Camel
- Apache CXF
- Apache ServiceMix
- Netweaver Portal
- WebLogic Portal
- jBOSS Portal